SCHOOL FACILITIES – GAMES OF CHANCE
- Participating schools will inform the Administration Department of any games of chance.
- The Administration Department will coordinate requests for permits to local municipal offices (where the prize does not exceed $100), or to the Attorney-General’s office (for those over $100).
- Schools should carefully consider the frequency of holding games of chance.
Greater Victoria School District
- Approved January 1960 (as 1330.4)
- Amended: November 1971 (as 1330.2)
- Revised: January 1974, July 1975