All rental clients using District facilities or fields must have a minimum of $2 million commercial general liability insurance.  Upon approval of your application and prior to the start date of your permit, you must provide a valid Certificate of Liability Insurance naming School District No. 61 (Greater Victoria) as an additional insured.  If you do not have coverage, you may be able to purchase insurance through the School District.  Premiums are based on the number of bookings, type of activity and number of participants and once these details are known, a quote can be provided upon request.


Google Translate is used as a free tool to enhance the usability of the Greater Victoria School District website. As such, the Greater Victoria School Disctrict is not responsible for Google Translate™.