SUMMER SCHOOL IS CLOSED FOR 2019. Please check back May 2020 for new information.
Are you looking to upgrade or complete secondary courses over the summer? Sign up for summer school.
The Greater Victoria School District offers academic completion and credit course for grades 9-12 over the month of July. Registration is open to all districts, Greater Victoria School District students will be given enrollment priority in classes. All other students will be placed in classes as spaces become available. Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment will not run. Confirmation of enrollment in classes will be sent by e-mail as classes fill.
Registration started May 22 – 24, 2019 at Spectrum Community School (957 Burnside Road West).
Registration is now being offered from June 17-28, 2019, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., at the Tolmie Board Office (556 Boleksine Road). All applicants need to have a copy of proof of address or citizenship provided at the time of registration.
- Summer School Information Form
- General Registration Form– Students not yet graduated and under 19 years of age.
- Continuing Education Registration Form (Summer) -Graduated by July 1, 2019, or Adult Education.
- Fee Structure Information – Information on Fee Structure
Greater Victoria School District students can pay for their courses online through School Cash Online.
Out of district students can pay for their courses online here.
* Please note that the English 12 Provincial Exam will take place on August 8-9, 2019.