|Transportation Coordinator:||Janis Walker|
The deadline for submission of bussing applications for the 2019/20 school year is now closed.
The Regular Program bussing routes with Garden City are now full. A waitlist will be started for all 3 routes.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Transportation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are requesting Special Needs bussing service for September, or wish to be on a waitlist for Regular Program bussing, please provide the following information in your email, in order to process your request in an efficient manner:
- Student’s Name
- 18-19 Attending School and 19-20 Attending School
- Home Address
- Type of service requested (regular or special needs bussing)
OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE, SAFE, EFFICIENT, AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR OUR STUDENTS
- Students must be attending their catchment school.
- Students must live beyond the School District walk limits:
- 4 km for elementary school
- 4.8 km for middle and high schools
Special Needs Transportation
- New applicants must attend their catchment school.
- Students must be designated with an IEP detailing a permanent physical or cognitive disability that necessitates the need for transportation.
If you have questions, concerns, or complaints; please contact: Transportation@sd61.bc.ca