|Transportation Coordinator:||Janis Walker|
Welcome to 2018-19 bussing. We will be providing email updates throughout the year to those families currently receiving Transportation service. We are asking for your patience this month while we are looking to improve or add new riders to existing routes.
If you missed the spring 2018 application process for bussing 2018-19, please inquire via email to: email@example.com
In your email please include the following information, in order to process your request in an efficient manner;
- Student’s Name
- 18-19 Attending School
- Home Address
- Designation if applicable
- Type of service requested (regular or inclusive learning)
We will be posting information after winter break as to when the 2019-20 Application Process is available to apply on-line.
OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE, SAFE, EFFICIENT, AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR OUR STUDENTS
- Students must be attending their catchment school and live beyond the School District walk limit.
- 4 km for elementary school
- 4.8 km for middle and high schools
Inclusive Learning Transportation
- New applicants must attend their catchment school.
- Students must be designated with an IEP detailing a permanent physical or cognitive disability that necessitates the need for transportation.
If you have questions, concerns, or complaints; please contact: Transportation@sd61.bc.ca