|Transportation Coordinator:||Janis Walker|
The deadline for submission of bussing applications for the 2019/20 school year is now closed. If you need further assistance please contact the Transportation Dept at email@example.com
If you are new to the district or catchment and looking for bussing for the remainder of 2018-19 or 2019-20, please inquire via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email please include the following information, in order to process your request in an efficient manner;
- Student’s Name
- 18-19 Attending School and 19-20 Attending School
- Home Address
- Type of service requested (regular or inclusive learning)
OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE, SAFE, EFFICIENT, AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR OUR STUDENTS
- Students must be attending their catchment school.
- Students must live beyond the School District walk limits:
- 4 km for elementary school
- 4.8 km for middle and high schools
Inclusive Learning Transportation
- New applicants must attend their catchment school.
- Students must be designated with an IEP detailing a permanent physical or cognitive disability that necessitates the need for transportation.
If you have questions, concerns, or complaints; please contact: Transportation@sd61.bc.ca