|Transportation Coordinator:||Janis Walker|
The deadline for submission of bussing applications for the 2018/19 school year is now closed. If you need further assistance please contact the Transportation Dept at email@example.com
OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE, SAFE, EFFICIENT, AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR OUR STUDENTS
- Students must be attending their catchment school and live beyond the School District walk limit.
- 4 km for elementary school
- 4.8 km for middle and high schools
Inclusive Learning Transportation
- New applicants must attend their catchment school.
- Students must be designated with an IEP detailing a permanent physical or cognitive disability that necessitates the need for transportation.
If you have questions, concerns, or complaints; please contact: Transportation@sd61.bc.ca