|Transportation Coordinator:||Janis Walker|
Welcome to 2018-19 bussing. We will be providing email updates throughout the year to those families currently receiving Transportation service.
If you missed the spring 2018 application process for bussing 2018-19, please inquire via email to: email@example.com
In your email please include the following information, in order to process your request in an efficient manner;
- Student’s Name
- 18-19 Attending School
- Home Address
- Type of service requested (regular or inclusive learning)
We will be posting information after winter break as to when the 2019-20 Application Process is available to apply on-line.
OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE, SAFE, EFFICIENT, AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR OUR STUDENTS
- Students must be attending their catchment school.
- Students must live beyond the School District walk limits:
- 4 km for elementary school
- 4.8 km for middle and high schools
Inclusive Learning Transportation
- New applicants must attend their catchment school.
- Students must be designated with an IEP detailing a permanent physical or cognitive disability that necessitates the need for transportation.
If you have questions, concerns, or complaints; please contact: Transportation@sd61.bc.ca