CommunityLINK Facilitator /
Administrative Assistant II
Full time Continuing Position
The Greater Victoria School District is looking to hire a CommunityLINK Facilitator/Administrative Assistant II (Non-Supervising) for a full time, continuing position.
The Greater Victoria School District provides public educational services to over 20,000 students in the Greater Victoria Area, encompassing six municipalities. To provide this service, the District has a current operating budget of $213 million and employs approximately 3,500 staff; which includes, teachers, principals and vice-principals, support staff, psychologists, speech and language pathologists and exempt staff.
This position combines working 20 hours per week as the CommunityLINK Facilitator and 15 hours per week as an Administrative Assistant II (Non-Supervising). The CommunityLINK Facilitator administers the planning and delivery of the District School Meal Program. The Administrative Assistant II (Non-Supervising) manages the Department’s administrative services including coordinating office procedures and records management.
This position falls within the CUPE 947 Collective Agreement at a pay rate of $28.31 per hour plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent and one (1) year post-secondary Office Administration Certificate including course work in basic accounting, business writing and records management
- Valid Food Safe Certificate
- Two (2) years specific experience in program coordination or three (3) years contract administration related experience
- Two (2) years advanced administrative experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, proof of qualifications and emails for three references to:
Human Resource Services
Greater Victoria School District #61
556 Boleskine Road, Victoria, BC V8Z 1E8
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4:00 pm, November 30, 2021.
School District 61 thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.