Removing and Re-Adding GVSD Webmail on iPhone
If you are having trouble connecting to Webmail, or have been instructed by IT for Learning to remove and re-add your email credentials follow the visual instructions, or view the video below (no sound). If this is your first time adding GVSD email skip steps 3 and 4, or watch this video. If the instructions in the video do not match your screen you may have an older iPhone/iPad. If so try these instructions for older devices.
- Tap the Settings App on your home screen (can be located anywhere).
- Scroll down to Mail settings, tap it.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap on the email account(s) associated you have for the district (they are titled Exchange by default).
- Tap Delete Account at the bottom of the screen.
- Still in the Mail settings tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your GVSD email credentials and tap Next to verify. When verification is complete select the services you want to use with the account (ex. Calendars, Mail, Reminders, Contacts) and tap Save.
NOTE: If the setup does not work the first time, try restarting the iPhone (by holding the sleep/wake button on the right-hand side until the Power Off slider appears) after removing the account.
If the instructions in the video do not match your screen you may have an older iPhone/iPad. If so try these instructions for older devices.
Adding/Removing Accounts for Android
These are basic instructions that will vary depend on your device’s manufacturer. If you are adding the account for the first time ignore steps 3 and 4.
- Open your device’s Settings App.
- Tap Accounts (or Users & accounts)
- Tap on your GVSD email Account (the name will vary depending on how you set it up.)
- Locate the option to remove the account and tap it.
- At the bottom of the Accounts screen tap Add account.
- Select Exchange/Microsoft Exchange as your email type.
- Add your GVSD email credentials and verify them.