Removing and Re-Adding GVSD Webmail on iPhone
If you are having trouble connecting to Webmail, or have been instructed by IT for Learning to remove and re-add your email credentials follow the visual instructions, or view the video below (no sound). If this is your first time adding GVSD email skip steps 3 and 4, or watch this video (no sound).
- Tap the Settings App on your home screen (can be located anywhere).
- Scroll down to Passwords & Accounts, tap it.
- Tap on the account associated with your district email.
- Tap Delete Account at the bottom of the screen.
- Still in the Passwords & Accounts settings tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your GVSD email credentials and tap Next to verify. When verification is complete select the services you want to use with the account (ex. Calendars, Mail, Reminders, Contacts).
NOTE: If the setup does not work the first time, try restarting the iPhone (by holding the sleep/wake button on the right-hand side until the Power Off slider appears) after removing the account.
Adding/Removing Accounts for Android
These are basic instructions that will vary depend on your device’s manufacturer. If you are adding the account for the first time ignore steps 3 and 4.
- Open your device’s Settings App.
- Tap Accounts (or Users & accounts)
- Tap on your GVSD email Account (the name will vary depending on how you set it up.)
- Locate the option to remove the account and tap it.
- At the bottom of the Accounts screen tap Add account.
- Select Exchange/Microsoft Exchange as your email type.
- Add your GVSD email credentials and verify them.