How would you like to…
… explore a career that you’re passionate about?
… connect with future employers?
… get the inside scoop on what a job is really like?
Work Experience 12A & 12B are both 4-credit courses that enable you to experience 100-120 hours of on-site job training in a cooperative partnership between the student, the school and the employer.
Benefits of Work Experience:
- Fulfill the Graduation Transitions work experience requirement
- Make future decisions based on a realistic understanding of the workplace
- Develop qualities and skills that are transferable to employment and career development
- Obtain references and contacts for future employers
- Develop self-confidence and self-awareness
- Support the transition from school to work, SSA or further education
If you are interested in signing up for a work experience course, or setting up a job shadow for a day or two, get in touch with your school-based career coordinator or work experience teacher. They will be able to help you find a placement and start you on our Work Experience Student Package