Are you ready to explore the aviation and aerospace industry?
Learning how to fly a plane
Building Radio-controlled Airplanes
Applying Engineering & Aerospace Design
This February 2016, Mt. Doug is hosting a district-wide, semester-long aviation and design program.
In this program students will:
- Earn credit for five high school and post-secondary courses:
- Tech Ed 12 – Industrial Design
- Tech Ed 12 – Metal Fabrication/Machining
- Work Experience 12A
- TEAC 105 (a Camosun Engineering Sampler course)
- Introduction to Aviation 12 (Transport Canada’s Ground School Certification)
- Work with local aviation employers though work experience placements
- Visit local technical training facilities for TEAC 105 and Aviation-related projects
- Co-pilot three flights!
If you are interested in exploring our Aviation program further, please take a look at our…
- Aviation and Design Flyer
- Aviation and Design Program Overview
- Aviation & Design Application Package